Chamonix Valley Transfers (CVT) is a fully insured, French registered SARL based in Chamonix Mont Blanc, France. We have been providing our clients with high-quality, reliable door to door airport and in-valley transfers for over 12 years.
As hands on owners of the business, we are passionate about providing you with the best transfer experience and have continually invested in professional drivers and a modern fleet of vehicles for your comfort.
We understand your need to book a cost effective, reliable, professional transfer service and we are proud to be able to offer you this with our hassle-free transfer service throughout the year. In fact, we are now one of the leading airport transfers companies for the Chamonix valley, and for that we only have our customers to thank for putting their trust in CVT. We invite you to read our returning client reviews to see for yourselves why our customers book with us time and time again.
Our company was founded on the simple principle of ensuring we provided an excellent transport service between Chamonix and Geneva Airport.
Our values are:
- to ensure reliability and safety
- to drive responsibly
- to provide comfortable vehicles to our customers
- to operate a range of transfer services to meet all our client’s individual travel arrangements and budgets.
At CVT, the difference is simple - WE CARE…
Our Company and Licence details
- Company Registration N° R.C.S. ANNECY 539 875 385
- TVA registration: FR95539875385
- CVT hold a French International Operator License
- Transport Licence CVT - 2017/84/0000243 - 0001 to 0020
- Fully Insured through Compagnie Axa
Our Transfer Services
If you book a transfer with us, you do not need to be worried about finding airport parking, returning a rental car, arriving on time, hauling luggage and dealing with traffic. We will transport you to door to door.
We offer 4 different types of transfers to suit your travel plans and budgets. Our Shared Standard Transfer is the most cost-effective if you are travelling solo or in a small group, whilst our Shared Premium service gives you greater peace of mind by allowing you to transfer or refund your ticket if you cancel within 7 days of travelling. If you are looking for an exclusive transfer with no waiting time, then our Private transfers are the best option for you. And finally, for those of you looking to travel in style to your destination we guarantee you won’t be disappointed with our Luxury VIP concierge transfer.
Our main transfer routes run between Geneva Airport and full coverage of the Chamonix Valley - Servoz, Vaudagne, Les Houches, Les Bosson, Les Praz, Les Tines, Argentiere & Le Tour. We also run private transfers for other destinations on request.
We believe booking an airport transfer or in-resort shuttle shouldn’t be stressful – which is why we pride ourselves on offering you a hassle-free service which allows you our valued customer to sit back, relax and enjoy your journey to your holiday destination.
When it comes to technology, we are always one step ahead - directly connected to the airline system, we consistently track your flight to the last second of your arrival and every vehicle in our fleet is equipped with a tracking system.
Our Fleet of Transfer Vehicles
The 2018 Ford Transit Custom - MCA (mid-cycle action)
- 8 seater vehicles used for our Standard, Premium and Private transfers.
- The vehicles are also fitted with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB ports to charge your phone, tablets etc on route.
- 0-litre TDCi EcoBlue turbodiesel, which covers Euro 6 emissions regulations and also known internally as the "Panther engine" which demonstrates more power with less noise.
- CVT vehicle are –130hp/385Nm – but what’s particularly impressive is the 20% increase in torque (pulling power) at lower revs, making it easier to get heavy loads moving.
- They encompass the new fuel-saving Econetic diesel variant along with such extras as pre-collision assist, active braking (autonomous emergency braking, AEB) technology, intelligent speed assist and blind spot monitoring with cross traffic alert. Along with a full interior redesign which offers class-leading amounts of in-cab storage and slim headlights with distinctive LED daytime-running lights.
The 2019 Ford Tourneo Custom - 2.0L Ford EcoBlue 130 PS
- 7 seat vehicles used for our Luxury VIP concierge transfers
- Delivers extra power and torque necessary to enhance Gross Train Mass (GTM) and braked trailer plate without compromising emissions.
Key fuel-saving technologies include:
- Ford Auto Start-Stop system
- Ford Smart Regenerative Charging
- Gearshift indicator light – to aid economical driving
- Acceleration Control – unique engine calibration helps reduce fuel consumption when vehicle is driven unladen
- Ford Battery Management System – improves battery life, fuel consumption and ensures ready-to-go reliability
- Greater Performance, fewer emissions
- Complies with stringent Euro 6 (6c on N1, 6d-TEMP on Kombi M1) emissions standards, which specify a 55% reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions versus the previous Euro5 emissions standards. A Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system uses AdBlue®, a urea/water-based fluid to convert NOx emissions in the exhaust gas into nitrogen and water. A particulate filter then reduces more than 99% of emitted solid particulates from the vehicle’s exhaust.
- Pre-collision assist
- Active braking (autonomous emergency braking, AEB) technology
- Intelligent speed assist
- Blind spot monitoring
- Cross traffic alert
- Interior leather seating
- Individual versatile conference seating
- Alloy wheels
- Cross traffic alert
- Blind spot information system
- Lane keeping alert
- Projector style headlights with static cornering lights and LED daytime running lights
- Bi-Nexon headlights with static bending lights
- USB ports (charging phones/tablets en route)